Dubai Creek Golf club
Here, where you can still play till night. It is one of the best scenic 18 holes championship courses in Dubai. This golf course has been voted one of the top 100 courses in the world by Golf World.
- 18-hole course par 72, 6857 yards
- Floodlit 09 hole , Par -3 short course
- 28 for men and 45 for ladies. No handicap required for the 9-hole course
- Golf Club Hire
- On-course refreshment Huts
- driving range
- Golf Academy
- Café & restaurants
- Electric carts and pull trolleys
Conditions of Play:
- Golfers under the age of fourteen (14) are not permitted to drive golf carts.
- Players are requested to bring their handicap certificates with them (28 for men and 36 for ladies).
- From 1-12 players – Cancellations / Amendments must be done through the Central Reservations Office 72 hours prior to confirmed tee-time. If booking is cancelled or the number of players reduced, 72 hours or less, prior to the tee time booked, there will be no refund.
- Emirates Golf Club reserves the right to refuse admission to the courses or driving range to any player considered inappropriately dressed.
- Each golfer is required to play with a set of clubs. Sharing a set of clubs is not permitted. If players do not travel with their golf clubs, the player/s may hire a set at the golf club at an additional cost.
- Players are welcome to use the following practice facilities: Driving Range, Chipping Green and Putting Green. No reservation is needed as our practice facilities are on a first come first serve basis and a bucket of range balls is inclusive in the 18 hole green fee.
- All golfers will be put into playing groups of 4 players. Should you wish to have the tee times exclusively for your group, players are required to pay for 4 slots.
- Tee Times are based on 10 minute intervals, with 4 players maximum per tee time. In situations where a booking has been made for less than 4 players, the golf club reserves the right to fill any remaining slots within that tee time. Shotgun starts take place as and when scheduled by the club.
- Please be advised that all tee times booked are subject to change of pattern/format according to the occupancy of the courses.
- Golfers are requested to follow the signs to the Bag Drop and then onward to the Check-in desk at the Clubhouse.
- Our Course Marshals will be on the golf course to assist players at all times. In the event of a slow play, we request players to please accept any decisions made by our marshals.
- Appropriate golf attire is required for all players